LFR Chicken LLC
Effective Date: August 16, 2021
Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology
We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from a user’s computer, mobile, or other device.
- A “Cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Services.
- An “Anonymous Identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- A “Web Beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif.
- Web Beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, and to monitor how many visitors view our Services. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages or in e-mails. When used within e-mail, for example, a web beacon can track whether a user opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a user’s actions coming to our Services, moving through our Services, and after leaving our Services.
- We use performance Cookies that allow us to track usage. This allows us to learn more about how users use the Services so that we make changes and improvements, as necessary.
- We use targeting Cookies in order to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and track site users who have visited which will provide us information in order to personalize our advertising messaging based on users’ past behaviors. These cookies will also enable us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and so that we can use marketing dollars efficiently.
Preventing Cookies / Changing Settings From Within Your Browser
The instructions for these vary from browser to browser and they may change from time to time as new versions are released. Here are some links to instructions for the most common browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click here for Mozilla Firefox
Click here for Google Chrome
Click here for Safari
For other browsers, try searching for “managing Cookies in [browser name].”
List of Cookies We Use on our Website:
|Basis Pixel||Tracks ad to website performance.||Pixel|
|Conversion Linker||Google’s built in tag for connecting users from Google Ads to Website.||Conversion Measurement|
|Crazy Egg||Tracks on page performance and records individuals (anonymous)||Heatmap|
|Facebook Pixel||Tracks ad to website performance. Two variations. One for general Facebook ads. Another for local marketing campaigns||Pixel|
|Google Remarketing Tag||Tracks users visiting the website in order that they might be retargeted by later Google ads.||Retargeting|
|Google Analytics - Link Clicks||Tracks every link click on the website to measure engagement and website performance. Two variations. One for general tracking. Another for clicking the online ordering button.||Website Performance|
|Google Analytics - Pageviews||Tracks every pageview on the website to measure engagement and website performance.||Website Performance|